Durham College founded in 1967 is nowadays one of the largest in Ontario province and offers a wide range of programs with different specializations
To submit application
Durham college founded in 1967 is nowadays one of the largest in Ontario province and offers a wide range of programs with different specializations, ranging from information technologies, trade, business management, design, mass media, legal studies and up to the art of cooking and hotel industry.
The college has practical directions and therefore there are special groups created for applied researches consisting of students and lecturers participating in introduction of the state of art technologies in enterprises and companies which in its turn provides students with brilliant prospects of employment.
Moreover, Durham offers transfer programs to partner higher educational institutions as well as an opportunity to study at the best universities of Canada. For more efficient education process the college attracts talented scientists and lecturers with practical experience in any field.
Durham College offers together with the University of Ontario "Institute of technologies" over 60 programs for transfer to a higher educational institution and getting a diploma or an academic degree within the short term.
More than 140 programs (full-time studies) with special practical training. Assistance in employment and consultations on career growth.
1) certificate of general secondary education and attachment and minimum grade "4" in major subjects; 2) college or university diploma, if any; 3) evidence of the English language proficiency; 4) passport.
Educational documents shall be translated into English and notarized. Every document shall be scanned and saved as a separate file and downloaded on the website as part of online application. Upon successful consideration the student receives a letter of enrollment and shall confirm his/her studies at college and make payment for the studies.
Educational programs at Durham College
Popular diploma and advanced diploma programs
Accounting – Business Administration (Co-op option available) Advertising and Marketing Communications Architectural Technology Biomedical Engineering Technology Biotechnology – Advanced Chemical Engineering Technology Civil Engineering Technology – NEW (Co-op option available) Computer Programmer Contemporary Web Design Culinary Management Early Childhood Education Environmental Technology Finance – Business Administration (Co-op option available) Graphic Design Interactive Media Design Marketing – Business Administration (Co-op option available)
Requirements to enrollment to diploma and advanced diploma programs:
1. Certificate of secondary education with attachment translated into English and notarized (as of the date of enrollment one shall submit school reports for 9, 10 grades and the 1st term of 11 grade, and upon the school certificate obtaining the complete school report shall be sent additionally)
2. Proof of language proficiency: Result of IELTS test - 6.0 or result of TOEFL test - 80 or taking preparatory language courses in Canada.
Popular Graduate Certificate programs
Advanced Filmmaking (graduate certificate) Advertising – Digital Media Management Human Resources – Business Administration (Co-op option available) Information Systems Security – Computers and Networking International Business Management Project Management
Requirements to enrollment to postgraduate programs:
1. Bachelor's degree diploma with attachment translated into English and notarized (as of the date of enrollment one shall submit academic transcripts for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year of study and for the first term of the 4th year of study, and one shall additionally send the diploma with attachment before the program beginning)
2. Proof of language proficiency: Result of IELTS test - 6.5 or result of TOEFL test - 82 (not lower than 22 in Writing and Speaking) or taking preparatory language courses in Canada.
I've been living in Canada for the last 10 years and I have helped more then 700 students to come and study in Canada, USA, UK and Europe. I live in Toronto area and I have family with two children. My older son completed his studies in the Canadian college and the younger son is in the Canadian school now. That's why I know firsthand what concerns students and families have when looking for studies abroad. As a college counselor with more then 20 years of experience, I know in-depth the foreign education systems, good universities and colleges in terms of career perspective and all the nuances of application process and obtaining visas. My goal is to help you find the right university and program and to make the application process as easy as possible using my experience. If you are looking for reliable and experienced guide to studies abroad, contact me and I will help you.
I am a college counselor with more than 8 years of work experience. I have helped to more than 500 students to successfully come and study in USA, UK and Canada. My students received offers from world's top universities like Stanford, Harvard, University College London, London School of Economics, University of Toronto and many more. I enjoy working with ambitious students and their parents, who I can guide to the world's top elite universities. Besides, I love to motivate students to dream big and achieve the highest possible goals, and adore watching how they transform their lives and personalities through studies abroad. My consultations are very detailed. I usually dig deep, build successful strategies for my students, help with answers to every question. If you want to speak to me about your future studies abroad, feel free to contact me.