Langara College offers a wide choice of programs and courses with different term under the main specialties:
- Art (Arts, Creative Written, Digital Print & Publishing, Film Arts, Professional Photography, Advanced Game Design, etc.);
- Business (Business Administration (BBA), Commerce, Financial Management, Accounting, etc.);
- Science and technologies (Bioinformatics, Science, Biology, Engineering Transfer, Computer Studies, Internet & Information Technology, etc.);
- Liberal arts and social sciences (Asian Studies, Criminology, Education Assistant, History, Family Studies, Political Science, etc.);
- Health (Food & Nutrition, Kinesiology, Recreation Management, Registered Massage Therapy, etc.)
Students, who selected a 2-year program, can be transferred to the university or submit documents for the Post-Graduation Work Permit. The college suggests over 1000 courses, which can be taken in one of the universities of the British Columbia, Canada and USA.
LEAP is an intensive language course at Langara College, upon completion of which a student will be able to master academic English at a high level, sufficient for full-time study at a university. The program includes 9 levels: from the elementary till the advanced one. Every student passes level determination under initial knowledge and studies within the term required to reach the goal. The students pass studies in general within 8-12 months.