With campuses in the Greater Toronto Area, Seneca
offers bachelor's degrees, diploma and certificate programs well-known for their quality and respected by employers. The combination of the highest academic standards with practical Work-Integrated Learning, qualified teaching staff and the latest technologies ensure that Seneca graduates are employed in a very short time.
The college has one of Canada's largest business schools, offering a wide range of majors in every area of business. Seneca offers several business programs with a bachelor's degree:
- business management;
- financial services management;
- international business;
- HR management;
- international accounting and finance;
- marketing. Related specialized programs are also popular:
- Event management;
- Fashion management;
- Hospitality management;
- Business technology management;
- Health care management;
- Legal project management;
- Management in the field of ecology;
- Information technology management;
- Travel business.
Studies under diploma programs take from 2 to 4 years and some of them offer on-the-job training. Seneca also offers several certificate programs in marketing management, brand management and international business management. These courses take only 8 months.